QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery & QuickBooks Recovery Software can repair corrupt or damaged QuickBooks data files. It is important that you must never ignore if your QuickBooks file get corrupt because once a file get corrupted then it can freeze up company file and won't open. Here are some of the corruption errors messages which can pop up on your screen while you are trying to open QuickBooks file:
- Missing accounts on your chart of accounts or missing names on your lists
- Incorrect data on reports, such as missing transactions, negative amounts in accounts that should be positive, unbalanced balance sheets, etc.
- Error messages, such as "Company file in use, please wait", invalid protection faults, fatal or unrecoverable errors
- Transactions can't be saved or QuickBooks suddenly shuts down when saving a transaction
You can try two options to fix QuickBooks file corruption: QuickBooks Auto Data Recovery & QuickBooks Recovery Software.
Intuit provides Data Recovery Services team to repair corrupt data in files. Auto Data Recovery supports QuickBooks 2010 R12 and QuickBooks 2011 R6 Pro and Premier versions only.
How it Works
- Recreate lost transactions using your current Transaction Log file and a copy of your Company file.
- Recreate all but the last few hours of transactions with a copy of both your Company file and your Transaction Log file.
Intuit's data recovery team takes more than 2 weeks or take no guarantee to repair corrupt file.
Third party QuickBooks Recovery Software helps user to repair corrupt QuickBooks database (.qbw) files. The software supports most of versions of QuickBooks such as 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008 and 2007.
How it Works
- First Install the software.
- After that follow this path:
- Select corrupt 'QuickBooks' file >>scan file>>repair file.
You can easily operate the software & repair your corrupt file in few hours. The software is available in free version also, which shows the preview of repairable file. The easiest way to repair corrupt QuickBooks file is to restore your file from updated backup. You can easily update your backup by following this path:
File > Save Copy or Backup>>Portable company file>>Save it.