A Useful Program for Windows Backup files Recovery

Windows backup file exists in the three file formats (BKF, ZIP and VHDX) and these formats depend on the version of operating system. In Windows 10 and Windows 8.1, backup file is created in VHDX format. The ZIP file is created in Windows 8/7/Vista and BKF file is created in Windows 2003/2000 and XP. Backup files are the best way to get the data back but what will happen when your backup file got corrupted? To know the answer just stays on the blog and I will tell you the solution to repair the backup files.

There are so many tools are available for windows backup file recovery but I found a single tool which is able to repair all types of backup files. The tool name is Stellar Phoenix Windows Backup Recovery and it is developed by one of the best data recovery firm. Let’s check the recovery process step by step:

Step 1: I downloaded the tool from official website

Step 2: Now I installed on my machine.

Step 3: The software interface automatically opened after competition of the installation process.






















Step 4: I got 2 options to select my corrupt file. The first option was Select File and the other one is Find Files as shown in the figure:


Step 5: I selected the sample file which was in VHDX format.


Step 6: Click on the recover button and you will see the preview of repaired data.

Select the file to see the preview



Step 7: Click on the Recover button for successful recovery of the Windows backup file.

Sum up: I have tested the tool on VHDX file and got the healthy result. Few simple steps can save your data and these steps are very to perform. Its trial version is also available so, you can test the tool on your corrupted windows backup files. I hope it will help you and if you have more useful solutions then share with me and other readers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple Tips to Fix Bookmark Not Defined Error

5 Powerful Solutions to Fix QuickBooks Error 6177

How to solve “This document may be damaged (the file may be truncated or incomplete)” JPEG image error